IAN is an online community and you are already part of the IIAN community if your on our website reading this!
There’s no joining fee, no sign up… we just want you to be an active community member.
IIAN encourages the active participation of people who are interested in the topic of inclusion in the theatre context, who work together with disabled people themselves, who want to announce an event about inclusion, and who want to contribute to the further development of the network.
So there are several ways you can join us:
- Sign up to our newsletter HERE and you’ll the be kept up to date with all things Inclusive
- Add yourself, an artist or a company you know to our Global Community database HERE
- Let us know of an event happening anywhere in the world with a focus on Inclusive Arts and we will share it!
- Write a Blog post for us to share and start a debate.
- Share any good resources or ideas about working inclusively with others for our resource page.
As we grow, we welcome input from artists concerned with other areas of Inclusivity, including Cultural exclusion; Gender and Sexual orientation; Social exclusion; Immigrants and Refugees. We need leaders in these areas who are happy to take on responsibility and monitor contributions to be added to the IIAN website.
If you are interested, please do join us. We would love to share your expertise, ideas and experiences and we welcome more help. Just drop us an email with the following information:
- Lead IIAN name:
- Contact email:
- Area/s of Inclusivity willing to be involved with:
We will share information and the latest news opportunities for artists within TYA, and profile events, organizations and people.